Information About the Application Process
- There is a $25 application fee that you must provide in order for your application to be submitted.
- The application will ask you to provide the contact information for your pastor so we can send them a reference form.
- The application will ask you to upload a 1-2 minute video of yourself, explaining why you want to attend Woodlands Seminary.
- Our application is hosted by a company called Decision Desk. When you click on the “Apply” button, you will need to create an account with them in order for the application process to begin.
- Once you submit your completed application, you will hear back about your admission status within 3 weeks.
- We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2016 and Fall 2016. The deadline to apply for summer session is April 30, and the deadline to apply for fall session is July 31.
- If you are accepted into the seminary, and are in need of financial assistance to cover tuition, we will then send you a link for a scholarship application.